Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frustrated with Office 2007

Just got a new laptop with Windows 7 and Office 2007. I now believe Microsoft has gone over the tipping point now and heading for doom. Way over-designed, feature over-load, and just a hogger for time that is killing my productivity. I don't need the option of 20,000 fonts or 2000 options as features staring at me. This is a bread and butter software that has to lean and easy to soft through its use. It is like a store offering 60 cereals when I just buy one, at the most two. If you have to go smart with choices, I should have the option of dumming it down to what I am comfortable. How about a feature that makes my Word look like 2003. And for those folks who like the look and feel of anything new ... they are happy too. Hope someone in Redmond is listening.

1 comment:

dissertation help said...

This knowledge about Captain Trips to Wire Trips is very helpful for me! Appreciation for giving out. it’s all very fresh and clearly written!

 
eXTReMe Tracker